Terms & Conditions
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
These are the terms and conditions which The Jo & Joe Collection does business through this website. They do not affect your statutory rights. They are designed to set out our responsibilities and your rights clearly.
1. These are the only terms and conditions which we agree to deal with and no alterations of these terms and conditions shall be valid unless previously agreed in writing.
2. Any typing, clerical or other error or omissions in any website information, other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
3. Only when we receive your payment (and not before) will a contract be formed between us. You cannot cancel or change your order once it has been despatched.
4. All payments are taken in pounds sterling and all purchases will be liable to VAT at the existing UK rate.
5. No pictures, descriptions or other information contained on this website or other marketing matter shall be deemed to form part of the contract but are for your information and guidance only.
6. Orders will be delivered to the delivery address that you supplied during checkout. On receipt of payment, goods will normally be delivered in the UK within 6 working days, unless otherwise notified by us. However, we will not be liable for any delay in delivery to you. If we fail to despatch any orders within 14 days of accepting your order, we will refund all monies paid in respect of such goods.
7. If any ordered goods are not immediately available to us, we reserve the right to withdraw our acceptance of your order and will refund you any payment in full. For the evasion of doubt other goods ordered by you will be despatched in the normal way.
8. We warrant that, at the time of delivery, the goods ordered will, subject as hereinafter provided, correspond with the description on this website, will be free from deficits in materials and workmanship and will be of acceptable quality (within the meaning of Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994). There could, however, be small differences between the goods as shown and described on our website and those despatched to.
9. Unwanted unused goods can be returned within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, during the Christmas period our returns window is extended to the end of January. We will only refund the amount paid for the item and NOT the postage and packaging. You have a duty of care for the goods during the cancellation period. We advise that you return items with appropriate cover against loss in transit.
10. Any claim by you that the footwear is defective or not of acceptable quality must be notified to us by email or in wiring within 14 days from the date of delivery or, where this was not obvious on reasonable inspection, within 14 days after finding the defect or unacceptable quality or 30 days after despatch from us, whichever is earliest. If you do not notify us accordingly, we will have no liability for such failure or defect.
11. We will not be liable for any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, wear in abnormal conditions, failure to follow our instructions (whether orally or in writing), misuse or change or repair of the ordered goods without our consent.
12. If you make a valid claim under the articles stated in paragraph 10, we will replace the ordered stock in question free of charge, at our discretion, refund the payment made for the stock in full, but we will have no further liability for such failure or defect.
13. Excluding the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we will not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
14. You agree not to resell ordered goods either within or outside the United Kingdom and you will indemnify us in full for all losses, damages, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur if you breach this term.
15. If any stipulation of these terms and conditions is held by any capable authority to be unacceptable or unenforceable in whole or part, the validity of the other stipulations of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the stipulation in question shall not be affected thereby.
16. We reserve the right to diverge these terms and conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered goods, the terms and conditions which apply shall be those which you accepted when you placed the order.
17. The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to surrender to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We will do our best to ensure that the information displayed on the site is complete, accurate and current at all times. However, information on the site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. All specifications, products, descriptions and prices of products on the site are subject to change at any time without notice.
We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours. However, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.
We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness’ of the information, content or materials provided through the site.
The inclusion of any products or services on the site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
We only accept payments via PayPal. PayPal is a third-party payment system, and by using it you are subject to agree to their PayPal user agreement, which can be found here.
For more information on PayPal and how it works, please click here.
You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment and can pay using their service as a guest. However, to receive a refund, you will need to register for a PayPal account.